+ $8.00 shipping
- We donate $5.00 to support conservation
- Small fits youth shoe size 4.5-7 or women's size 5.5-8.5
- Medium fits men's shoe size 7-10.5 or women's size 8.5-12
- Large fits men's shoe size 10.5-14
- Easy to put on shoes or boots--no special straps
- Get outside safely in any condition--from wet rocks to slick sidewalks to frozen lakes
- Fits in your pocket or backpack
- Super durable--made from heavy-duty elastimer and stainless steel
Don’t go ass over elbows!
Most ice fishermen don’t get hurt fallin’ THROUGH the ice, they get hurt fallin’ ON the ice. You gotta have a good pair of cleats to keep from bustin’ your rumpus. Sure, there’s some cheapo cleats you can pick up for less than a fifth of whiskey, but when they break or the whisky runs out, those are both easy ways to wind up on yer butt again. Nobody makes a better set of cleats than Kahtoola. The elastomer of these MICROspikes stays strong at temperatures down to 76 below zero, and the chains and spikes are tougher than nails. Whether it's keeping’ upright on an icy driveway, hikin’ up the mountains in winter, or gettin’ to your hole during ice season, these MICROspikes are a must-have.
VIDEO: Kahtoola MICROspikes
Going out on the ice this winter? Make sure your auger is tuned up. Read More...