Flutter Spoon 5-Pack from Moe's Tackle
+ $3.00 shipping
- We donate $0.50 to support conservation
- Five flutter spoons for stripers, wipers and largemouth bass
- 2 Chopper spoons add a couple of willow leaf flappers--big fish crush this one!
- 2 WhamBooee spoons that fall back to the fish
- 1 Ba-Da-Bing spoon, a more traditional flutter spoon shape with killer graphics
- You’re paying for product, not packaging--also a fish-friendly perk!
Spoons--we eat from ‘em, fish just eat ‘em!
Mmmm Mmmm Good. That’s what I figure them fish are thinkin’ when they see them flashy spoons flutterin’ along. All m’ rowdy fishin’ buddies down in the Lone Star State have got on the spoon bandwagon for big ol’ bass the last couple years. Pike and musky guys, trout guys, they been usin’ spoons fer years, yet somehow spoons fell outta favor with the bass men until lately. Now these great flutter spoons are back in fashion--course, it probably never went out with the fish, but it's probably been a while since the fish in yer lake have seen 'em! You’ll catch a bunch with this five-pack, no matter what yer fishin’ fer--stripers, wipers, bucketmouths, they all eat 'em up! Plus, the everyday prices at Moe’s Tackle Shop are so cheap, ‘cause Moe goes factory direct. Spoon feed ‘em some Moe’s, Itchers!
Try swapping out a J-hook on a few lures to see how they stack up. Read More...