+ $3.00 shipping
- We donate $0.75 to support conservation
- Handy, lightweight way to collect waste line
- Hangs from vest, fits in pockets or tackle box
- Environmentally sound
- Just feed line in slot and turn the spindle
- No more tangles in your pocket, tackle box or boat
- Featured Field & Stream "Best of the Best" issue
Tame yer tags and snags!
Unless yer one of them hillbilly hand fishers, yer gonna need some fishing line to tie on your lures. Which means yer gonna need to tie a knot. Which means yer gonna have to snip off a little bit of line. But you know you shouldn't be litterin' the banks with hunks of line! So what else are ya gonna do with your tag ends, your bird's nest, or someone else's junk line that ya pull outta the lake? Easy, if you got a MonoMASTER. You just feed it in there and twist the little spindle thing. It sucks the line right in, neat an’ tidy. Empty it out when you get home so you don’t have line all over hill and dale, herkin’ and jerkin’ your good times.
Fishing line pollution poses a real threat to wildlife. Recycle your old monofilament line. Read More...