Tru Turn Hook Assortment
+ $1.00 shipping
- We donate $1.00 to support conservation
- Blood-Red hooks attract fish and trigger strikes
- Super sharp hooks make perfect hooksets
- Variety of sizes for nearly every species
- Cam-action hooks increase mouth hooking over deep hooking
- Long shank makes for easy removal
- Pack of size 2, 4, 6, and 8
Hook it up!
Heck, if everybody and their cousin knew how good an ol' fashioned hook and minnow worked, every lure company in the world would be outta business. Of course, if you fish, you fish with fish hooks. And these fish hooks will work better at catchin’ just about anything that swims if you add a little bait to it. These Blood Red hooks stimulate a feeding response. When fish see red, they think blood. And when they think blood, they think “easy meal.” And when they think "easy meal," your pole bends! Today’s deal is 853ZS Tru-Turn, Blood Red Aberdeen hooks. They feature that ol’ world-famous cam-action bend in the shank. It rotates towards pressure…like steppin’ on a rake. (Ouch!) You get a pack of each size: 2, 4, 6, and 8. Size 2 – think big Crappie, Bass, and pond sized Catfish. Size 4 – good for Walleye or Carp. Size 6 – that’s a perfect big Bluegill hook right there. Size 8 – Perch, Sunfish, Trout – get ‘em! I’m throwin’ in a Tru-Turn sticker with these, too.
VIDEO: Tru Turn Hook Assortment
Practicing catch and release? Use cam-action hooks to help ensure survival. Read More...